We get your site onto Page one of Google
Having a good looking website means nothing if no one can find it. Our Web Marketing Team knows exactly how to get your website in front of the perfect customers for your business.
Through Extensive Keyword Research we can find out exactly what your customers are typing into Google (and the other search engines) and then we simply target your site around those exact words. The best way to increase your online success is to appear on page one of Google. We believe our system really is Website site marketing Australia at its best.
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a technique that is used to make sure that the Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc) think that your site is of high relevance and rank it accordingly. In order to do this we need to know exactly how Google Search Works?
Check out this video by Matt Cutts of Google where he explains how it works.
Important SEO Points
- The words that you use on your site are vital. As you can see from the video when somebody types in the term ‘cheetah running speed’ Google looks through all the sites that includes those terms. Therefore if you want to appear for a particular term it is vital that you include those exact words on your site ( a number of times if possible).
- Common Mistake. You would be amazed at how many sites don’t follow this incredibly simple rule. For instance there are sites about ‘Melbourne Plumbers’ that don’t include the actual words ‘Melbourne Plumbers’ anywhere on their site.
- Remember that Google is a Machine not a Person. When creating your site you need to make it obvious what it is about. The easiest way to do this is by using words that explain exactly what the site is about.
- Make sure you answer all of the 200 plus Questions that Google asks your site. In the video Matt names a few of them like – “how many times does this page contain your keywords?”, “Do the words appear in the title, in the url, directly adjacent?”, “does the page include synonyms for those words?”. As you can see getting a good rank on Google doesn’t come down to one factor. You need to show Google that your site is directly relevant to the specific terms that you are trying to rank for.
- The More people linking to your site the better? Google rewards sites that have lots of links coming into their sites – why? Because they think that if a site has good information or is trustworthy then people will link to it.
The Ultimate SEO Formula Revealed:
When Google decides which sites to rank on page 1, they ask over 200 Questions in relation to all of the relevant websites:
Step 1: Find out what those Questions are
Step 2: Answer those questions correctly
Step 3: Like magic your site will appear on page one of Google – Simple.
At Australian Web Marketers getting sites to rank high in the search engines is our job – It’s what we do every single day. We know the questions that Google asks and we know the best ways to answer them.
What is the difference between Onsite SEO and Offsite SEO?
Onsite SEO is everything that happens on your actual site eg. The words you use, the pictures you use, the url, the headings, the behind the scene codes etc.
Offsite SEO is everything that happens outside of your actual site eg. How many external sites have links pointing to your site?
Which is more important?
Onsite and Offsite SEO are a team that need each other to work to the best of their abilities. When we build a website we do all of the onsite SEO (if you already have a website that isn’t set up properly it is easy for us to make the necessary alteration for your site to start ranking). How much offsite work you will need depends solely on how much competition you have. If you want to rank for a competitive keyword like “money” then you will need lots of offsite SEO. If you want to rank for a non-competitive keyword like “peanut factory in Melbourne” then it will be incredibly easy to rank on page one even without much offsite SEO (if any).
Businesses who DON’T have a site:
When we build sites we always do a complete onsite SEO set up designed specifically to attract customers that are highly relevant to your business.
We also offer incredibly cheap offsite options that will continue to grow your rankings and traffic.
Businesses who already have a site:
We would be happy to have a look at your current site and give you a detailed report in regards to an SEO overhaul. No matter how your site has been built we can easily go in and redo the Onsite SEO so that it will attract the customers that your business wants.